COMPUTER PALS MEMBERSHIP
- Annual Membership includes unlimited attendance in group events over the year.
- Individual tuition at very reasonable rates.
- Lessons tailored to meet individual needs
- Access to tutors with expertise in the use of a wide range of devices and applications
- Meeting like-minded people to share knowledge of communication technology
- Membership and participation in a community of life-long learners
Gift membership and lessons can be arranged – contact us for details
|Annual Subscription:||$30 per calendar year|
|Individual Tuition:||$15 an hour (5 lessons for $60)|
These fees are our only source of income. They are used to cover costs of providing services to members such as venue hire, phone/internet, insurance, computers, printers, software. Tuition is provided by volunteers.
HOW TO JOIN
- Apply Online by clicking here
- Apply with Paper Form. Click here to download the form, then print and complete the application form, calculate amount due, including pre-payment for the number of initial lessons you wish to undertake and bring to a Computer Pals meeting or to your first lesson
- Or pay by Direct Credit to our account BSB: 633-000 Account: 189796592
- Or pay using our PayID identifier firstname.lastname@example.org
Reference: your initial and surname.
- Or phone 94169049 to have an application form sent to you
Click here to see CPSK Constitutionto or click to download