COMPUTER PALS VOLUNTEERS
As a not-for-profit community organisation we rely on volunteers to provide our services. While you are helping others you will:
- become part of a local community and work with people from diverse backgrounds to achieve a common goal
- provide a valuable community service
- experience how others use technology
- gain mental and physical rewards by sharing your knowledge and skills
- experience camaraderie and teamwork with like-minded people
There are a number of volunteer roles requiring various skills.
- Reasonable knowledge in some area of technology and a willingness to work with seniors on a one-to-one basis for a one-hour lesson. Lessons are arranged at times suitable to tutors. You can do as much or as little as you like.
- In-depth knowledge on a specific topic and a willingness to present a one-hour session to club members and their guests. arranged at times suitable to tutors. You can do as much or as little as you like.
- people interested in supporting the aims and activities of the club. To maintain the services of our club we need people with ideas, energy, enthusiasm and leadership ability. Experience in communication and information technology, finance, law, marketing, and secretarial work are valued but not necessary. tutors. You can do as much or as little as you like.
- Willingness to lend a hand. No special knowledge required. They support the tutors and committee
You can make a difference – every person counts.
If interested, please contact us.